Wednesday, August 22, 2012

What was in the mail (plus bonus material!)

Last night we received a very special delivery! Elina got her T-Shirt that we ordered from the Down Syndrome Association of Texas.




When we saw these shirts I knew we had to have one! She is proud to represent.



Elina and her abundance of chromosomes are perfect in every way.
If you want to purchase one of these shirts for you or someone you know with designer genes, you can visit the link at the top. All profits go back into the charity.












Elina and I took some great pictures today, so I thought I would share them instead of waiting until the next post, Its our bonus material, enjoy.

Nakey Pictures

One of my friends noted that I hadn't taken any pictures of elina in her birthday suit. I fixed that problem, because, I need to have some to whip out to show on her first dates.








This is the face she made after peeing, shown by the puddle to the right




A Baby Doll



 
























In our next post we will be updating everyone on Elina's milestones. She is doing new things everyday, but it is majorly tricky to capture them on camera.

See you next time.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...