Monday, November 19, 2012

Breathing Room

31 for 21 was a major challenge for me. After it was finished, I needed a little space from my blog, some breathing room.


With working on my book and other writing projects, taking care of Elina, budgeting for the holidays...the blog had to spend a little time on the back burner.

So I am here to make up for my two week absence with a gamut of cuteness.

What has Elina been up to?


Casual Dining (In a big girl highchair)





























Borrowing her doll's new highchair...
Seen Wreck It Ralph? Well, She is my Vanellope Von Schweetz!




























Friend's Birthday Parties (Elina has a balloon obsession)






























...And enjoying some sweet fall weather (Finally!)
































 An update is in order. She has made some great progress with her push wagon. I wouldn't say she has mastered it, but she has a lot more control, and moves easier and farther than when we first got it.

Speaking of updates, this girl may be standing on her own very soon. She has stood (starting in a standing position, then me letting go after she gets her balance) for up to ten seconds at a time!

More on that exciting news in the near future.

We are headed out tomorrow morning for some family time in Colorado. Can't wait til Thursday!

Happy Almost Thanksgiving.


1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...