Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Postponed




Postponed.

We wanted to let everyone know that her surgery was postponed because they do not have any room in the ICU. We are disappointed. It is so hard to came here and then just have the rug pulled out at the last minute.

Mikey is so strong. This husband and father amazed me today with his Faith.

I am...well lets say my strength does not manifest itself in the same way. I had one of those spiritual tantrums when we got back to the ronald mcdonald house. I can't say that I am proud of it (pretty sure a few people on our floor heard me), but it was honesty with God. I am one of those fools who actually has the nerve to be mad at Him...and yet He still accepts me.



1 comment:

  1. Love your posts and pics. Thanks so much for sharing...you all are in my prayers.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...